Start your next career journey with us!
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Acute Care division of our client’s facility based in Saskatchewan. Experience in Obstetrics and ER would be an asset.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to communicate with and maintain an effective working relationship with clients from diverse social, economic and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to make decisions, which must include coordination of staffing, and/or patient care, and/or coordination of equipment
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of the health region and community resources
- Ability to conduct assessments, prioritize client needs, and develop treatment plans to meet needs regarding treatment with a client and
familycentered approach to care
- Ability to identify opportunity for improvement and act as a change agent
- Ability to lead best practice
- Ability to supervise and teach licensed and non-licensed nursing personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with other care providers (physicians and staff) and be adaptable, build trust, provide coaching and mentorship, facilitate change and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated clinical competency including critical thinking skills and confidence to work autonomously.
- Current CPR Certification
- Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS) or required to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) or required to obtain within 6 months of employment
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or required to obtain within 6 months of employment
This is a casual position, there are NO guaranteed hours.
Successful applicant must provide a satisfactory valid Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector query before an Offer of Employment is made.