We are looking for experience and committed LPNs for immediate placements in the in a retirement home Osoyoos, BC.
Pay: $35 – $38
Daily allowance: $17
Shift: Day shifts (7am -7pm)
Other perks: Commuting mileage covered, accommodation provided.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- At least, 1-year recent full-time bedside experience,
- Ability to work independently, and as part of multidisciplinary team
- Excellent assessment / communication / decision making skills
- Speak, read, write fluent English